This is the starting place!! Jump right in and let’s get you moving into your heart’s calling. No more stalling, you can do this. You know you can. Clearing away the fears and questions is just what you need to set your Spirit free.
- HOC: Fear of Intuition: So many of us have lived many lives. We have been hurt, burned, drowned and tortured for using our spiritual gifts. Is it any wonder that we are so afraid today of being called “crazy” or even “demonic”? Finally, it’s time to let the fear go on it’s way.
- HOC: Worthiness to connect with God: Who am I to work with God/Creator? We are little pieces of God herself. Just because we aren’t able to grasp that concept doesn’t mean it isn’t true. What makes a priest or a swami more worthy than you? You are the only one who is deciding your worth. Clearing this cluster will begin the process that you will work through to discover your true value.
- HOC: Discernment and Trusting Intuition: How do you know when you are getting an intuitive hit and when you are just making things up? The short answer is that it takes practice. The longer answer is that believing is seeing rather than the other way around. In other words, the more you trust your intuition, the louder and bolder it becomes.
- HOC: Taking Risks, releasing Intellect: One of the most common blocks to intuition is our own intellect. We want so much for things to make sense. Intuition doesn’t always make sense until later. I often feel as though I need to be willing to jump off a cliff, take a leap of faith. I have learned that some of the oddest intuitive hits I have had, the ones that made the least sense, later turned out to be the most profound.
- HOC: Fear of Imagination/mental rigidity: Another common block is being afraid to trust what feels like our own imagination. I now understand that my “wild imagination” is an amazing vehicle in which to carry my intuitive knowings. This clearing is about releasing our association between imagination and illusion.
- HOC: Fear of silence: In the spaces between words we find our connection to Source. We need not spend hours in silence to discover how difficult it can be to relax our thinking mind. Intuition is the quiet stream which flows just below our awareness.
This package is focusing on moving our soul into alignment with our life’s purpose or plan. Kryon talks about how we plan our lives before we come into each life time. Now we can clear away the resistance we bump into when we try to get our feet firmly centered and moving on our life’s path.
- HOC: Finding my passion: Sometimes we have had so much pain and heart ache in our earlier lives that we seem to forget what passion, fun, excitement and enthusiasm feels like. That sensation of fun can act as our guide to light our way to our own path. We are learning that “God’s will” is within us, rather than outside of us. As we come to understand that we are pieces of God/Creator then we realize that we are aligning our souls with God, with our own passion. Maybe passion feels so great because we are feeling our own God Self.
- HOC: Self responsibility: In this context, we are daring to clear away the remnants of fear that are protecting us from remembering that we are God/Creator/Spirit. With this remembering comes deep responsibility for creating our lives. Have you ever considered how much responsibility God has? As we become more adept at manifesting our realities, we also grow in our awareness of HOW we manifest everything in our lives. We are responsible for the pleasant and the not so pleasant events in our lives. The more we recognize this responsibility, the more power we have to tweak our manifesting abilities to bring our passions into physical reality.
- HOC: Worthiness: Now we are really digging deep. How dare we think that we are God/Sprit/Creator? Who are we to think we have the power to design our own lives? We are pieces, parts, aspects of God/Goddess. We ARE unconditional Love, we deserve to be unconditionally loved. That translates into knowing we are unquestionably worth to receive and even BE Love. Wow!
- HOC: Control vs Surrender: Alignment is a process of both allowing, and participating with our God Self. This is the crux of our dance with duality. When we dance, physically dance, with another person, both people participate. Both are tuning into one another, one leads and one follows, yet the leader is not better than the follower. The more each person is able to read the other person’s next move, the smoother the dance becomes. If the leader tries to control their partner, resistance may be the response. If the follower, surrenders without question, giving up personal responsibility, the dance may dissolve into nothing. Each person holds firm to their own responsibility to surrender to one another in balance.
- Adjusting Internal/External Switch: This concept is based on the analogy of a light switch or a toggle switch. In one position we look to the outside world to define who we are, yet the answer to that question is found on the inside, within our own being. With your permission, I can use my imagination to “see” your toggle switch, and be sure it is working easily so that you can move freely between looking both outside and inside for your identity.
- HOC: Who Am I: The age-old question. The answers are numerous, and the answer is simple. This clearing is focused around finding our way through our human fears that what we will find if we look to deeply into ourselves will be unbearably terrible. Isn’t it time that you find the true beauty of who you are?
Are you ready to give yourself a nice big Soul-Shifting experience? If reading the descriptions below makes sense to you, then you are ready to do this work. The best way to get the most out of this package is to adopt an attitude of already being enlightened. Pretending to be where you want to grow to sends a message to your unconscious of acceptance and safety.
- HOC: Grounding and Centering: When we loose our center, it often is an indicator of fear or resistance to being in our physical form. Often we “fly” out of our heads trying to “go home”. This clearing is about embracing our original choice to come to Earth and have a human experience.
- HOC: Duality Consciousness: The duality we have chosen to embrace is the conundrum of being a spirit in connection with a human body. We are here to explore how to be in our bodies as well as allowing our spirit its own expression of Love. This work is about releasing our attachment to our human form as if it is better, more real, or holds a higher importance than our spirit side. We want to come to a place of detachment to the drama of our human side, while our human side becomes more aware of the value of allowing our spirit side to expand and blossom into its full brilliance within our lives on Earth.
- HOC: Accepting and Integrating Change: In the context of spiritual growth, change is more subtle and usually more internal than other types of changes. Even so, we need to release old beliefs that keep us stuck in our old ways of being.
- HOC: Religious Dogma: Most who are reading this website will be those who have had many life times of searching for spirituality in all of its many forms. This clearing is crucial to moving into new ways of recognizing God in ourselves and in others. These areas are especially stubborn because so much of our past learnings have been taught with deep messages of fear of terrible consequences if we failed to measure up. At the same time, the actually path to travel to meet those expectations was often cloaked in dark mystery or somehow hidden from us until we met certain criteria for knowing “the truth”. Therefore, the sense of never really being sure if we would be “good enough” to save our souls may have seemed illusive. On the other had we would have other life times that would convince us that WE are the ones who know THE TRUTH, and all others were concerned to unbelievable horror for eternity. Holding these various dichotomies, can result in a sense of confusion, failure, and damnation, no matter which way we go. Isn’t it time to let go of the fear and embrace what resonates with our deeper knowing?
- HOC: God Issues: So many of us are old souls. Our souls have gone through many life times, and we often spend some or all of those life times search for God/Truth/Love. We take vows, oaths and promises that are often meant to last “forever and ever”. That means that at a very deep level, we may still be holding on to them in this life time. And, if having all those old vows stuck in our DNA isn’t confusing enough, we often carry the old dogma about religion and the current society’s beliefs about good and evil along with us. When we add all of these things together we can get some fairly complex and opposing beliefs going on below our awareness. This can result in blocks that keep us stuck between evolving and resistance to deeper spiritual growth. Becoming aware and letting go of these confusing signals is a great stepping stone to a higher vibration.
- HOC: Surrender Integration: You may be wondering, “who or what would I need to surrender to? Is surrendering a good idea?” Relax, this is about surrendering to your own plan for your growth. Kryon says, I believe it… that we plan our life times, before we come to Earth each time. We plan events and lessons to bring us to higher awareness. Then we choose to forget our plan, so we can learn it fresh each time. Surrendering to our own plan moves us more easily along our planned path of evolution. The more we resist our plan, the more painful our lessons become. The pain is not about punishment, it is our own willingness to “turn up the heat” on ourselves because of how precious our time is on this Earth. We want to make the most out of our “turn”. The way to make the most of our time here in Earth “school” is to surrender to each lesson and learn it, then we can move on to the next one… and with much less suffering. As we accept each lesson, we integrate or merge its teachings into our lives, and this is how we evolve.
- HOC: Fear of Enlightenment Step 2: The Foundation package offers a clearing that sounds much like this one. However, this clearing is deeper simply because we are removing a more advanced layer of blocks in this package. Here we will clear away even the beliefs we aren’t able to verbalize because we have very little idea of what we are blocking. This is more of an energetic clearing than what the words may point to. Allow your soul to lead the way.