| These email packages are focusing on our emotional aspects. Most of us truly want to be kind, gentle, loving, centered and always being the best of who we are when we interact with others. Part of the challenge we have taken on when we decided to give our spirit a physical body is the emotional facets of being human.
Over time, we have collected many beliefs about emotions and beliefs that seemed to make sense when we adopted them. As we evolve into higher beings we come to realize that our old ways of experiencing our feelings isn’t making sense with who we are evolving into. Clearing these blocks to emotional balance is a powerful piece to this enigma.
Note: HOC means “House of Cards”, our term for clearing “belief clusters” around a specific area. Click here for more information. For answers to a variety of questions regarding all of our email packages, click here.
Personal Power - $210.00
We so often fear our own greatness. Now it’s time to give yourself room to grow into your full potential. Release your concerns about “out shining” those you love. Imagine how great you can feel when you embrace your power with no more worries about being “too proud” or inadvertently misusing your power. You ARE powerful! Let’s clear those beliefs that keep you in that illusive state of powerlessness.
- HOC: Assertiveness and setting boundaries: We sometimes can get confused about how to be loving and giving to others and at the same time take good care of our own needs. This clearing can make a difference in how we make sense of these issues.
- HOC: Honesty and Integrity: This cluster is more about being honest with ourselves, and holding internal integrity. This focus is like putting our feet in the starting blocks. We need to have a sturdy foundation for our inner growth. Being honest with ourselves is the bottom line to healing ourselves.
- HOC: Self Empowerment: Isn’t about time you give yourself permission to be all of who you are? Being a “Piece of God” is about as powerful as it gets! Clearing these blocks allows your deeper power to bubble up to your awareness.
- HOC: Grounding and Centering: Many of us have little or no understanding of what being centered and grounded feels like. When we find this space, we can learn to find our way back to it. The more we go there, the easier it becomes to stay there.
- HOC: Discernment and Trust: Relating to others is challenging. When we have concerns that keep us from discerning who to bring into our live sand who to release, we can slow down or even stop our inner growth by refusing to make these decisions. We owe to ourselves, and to those we love, to keep our environment in tune with who we are and who we are becoming.
- HOC: Compassion and Weakness: Yet another common confusion. This concept is not only about being compassionate with others, but about being compassionate with ourselves. Even if you think you understand this with your mind, watch your emotions when you interact with others. Do you become defensive quickly? Are you sometimes accused of being “cold” or “uncaring”? Most of us want to be compassionate, yet we also seem afraid of connecting too much in case the other person reacts in ways that are uncomfortable for us. This clearing helps to sort through the confusion. The process of changing your habits of reacting to this belief will be easier to change, yet the process still takes time.
- HOC: Self Love and Worthiness: The focus here is knowing, without question, that you are worth loving by you. This concept is spoken about quite a bit. Clearing the beliefs can help your intellectual understanding of loving yourself, begin to move into your heart’s understanding of loving yourself. When you love yourself, unconditionally, you have power, the kind of power that is all of who you are already.
Anger Management - $240.00
Anger is one of the most misunderstood emotions we experience as humans. Anger is a powerful form of communication. It is a clear signal that something is being misunderstood, ignored or overlooked in a relationship. It can be the fire beneath us when we need to get moving or when we need to fight rather than hide or run.
When anger becomes marbled with fear, self esteem, grief and other emotions and beliefs, that’s when we need to manage it. I have noticed that we layer our emotions. Men, in general, seem to layer anger on top of fear and everything else. Women, in general, tend to layer fear on top and anger is often buried below the other feelings.
What we want to work toward is balance, and emotional flexibility. These abilities to label and choose our emotions comes with awareness. The more aware we become about how our emotions come up to the surface, the more able we are to consciously choose which ones to spend time with and when to give them our respect.
Respect, yes, I am saying respect. Anger is the part of us that can save our lives when in danger. Anger is the part we need most when we are depressed.
Anger does not need to be controlled, or buried, it needs to be heard, respected and loved. Our anger knows what we need, and if we learn to embrace it as a good friend giving it to us straight, then we find a power within us that is the basis for our strength, our power and our Light.
- HOC: Assertiveness and Aggression: These styles of getting what we want can be pretty confusing. Clearing out old beliefs can help set the stage for changing behavior patterns toward a more balanced approach.
- HOC: Control: This is a slippery illusion. We keep forgetting that we really have zero control over what others do and say. In fact, just controlling our own words and behaviors can be quite a hand full. .
- HOC: Power: So often we see the misuse or even abuse of power. We can even enjoy that rush of energy we get when we have “won” an argument. However, in our quiet place, deep inside, many of us want to be different. We value respect. In our desperate desire for respect we can sometimes grab and claw for it by creating our own sense of power, even at the expense of others. No need to feel guilty if this fits you. Just face it, know that you have agreed to dance this duality dance of your human side and your spirit side. Allow yourself to be different than you have in the past. Love yourself into being more balanced with your power.
- HOC: Judging and Being Judged: Judging, in this context carries with it a negative emotional punch. When we judge others, we create feelings about them in ourselves, regardless of how factual our judgments may be. When we believe others are judging us, we also create a truck load of feelings based on what we think they are thinking of us. Whew! Just writing about the twists and turns of this one is making me crazy.
- HOC: Self-Responsibility: The more we grasp that we are ultimately responsible for everything that happens in our lives, the less we have to create anger about. So much of our time is spent being angry about something someone else has done to us… at least that is our illusion of the situation. As we grow taller in our emotional growth, our perspective changes and we take more and more responsibility, which leaves less and less room for others to “make” us angry.
- HOC: Anger: This is the one with the crux of it all. Here’s where we will clear away the roots of that confusion about being angry. Isn’t it time to let go of the shame and guilt of being angry? Isn’t it time to honor your human side for its part in who you are? Let’s take this step together.
- HOC: Defensiveness: Anger has many faces, and being defensive is one of them. We feel a need to protect ourselves from attack. Whether or not another person is actually attacking is beside the point. This clearing is about letting go of the basic fear of being attacked, to allow room for a more objective view of any given situation. Defending ourselves is natural and even healthy. At the same time, we want our defenses to come up as a conscious choice, rather than an unconscious reflex to an imaginary trigger.
The following items are not included in the package price, however, if you order any of them along with your package, you can save money, just as you do with our 3 for $90 Special, be sure adding our coupon code NAR4411.
- HOC: Drama Chaos Trauma: Oh, yeah! Where these three are center stage, you will find anger and/or fear close by. As we begin to treasure peace and serenity, it’s amazing how our lives can settle down.
- HOC: Perfectionism: If we are expecting ourselves and others to be without flaws, we are setting everyone up for a lot of frustration and disappointment. Get your priorities in line. Isn’t it more important to have a loving relationship with our kids than it is to have their bedrooms be spotless? Let it go, just breathe and let it go.
- HOC: Sensitivity to Criticism: Remember that what others think of you is more about them than about you. No matter what they say to you, it is ONLY their opinion, not fact. You are the only one who determines your self worth. If someone in your life is continually criticizing you, remember that at some level you are choosing to take in what they say as the truth. When we are in balance, we are more able to take in what makes sense, and throw away what doesn’t.
What does it feel like to be in balance, anyway? How will you know when you are finally “healthy?” How do we recognize this concept in others?
In my very humble opinion, balancing our emotions is an ongoing work in progress. I like to think of our emotions as colors of the rainbow. As we wake up and become more aware of how we create and choose which emotions to allow into our space, we become more beautiful, more colorful. When we strive to push them down, we can actually appear gray and feel lifeless.
Let’s begin the necessary work to allow all of our emotional energy to be in balance within our awareness.
- HOC: Embracing Emotions: As we grow in our love for ourselves we begin to honor and value our emotions. As children, we may have been taught that some emotions are good and some are bad. Isn’t it time to let these judgments go? We are divinity, in human form! Healing is all about balance. Does it really make sense that we would be created with parts of ourselves that have no value except to be stifled? I choose to believe, that unconditional Love means that Love is the answers, always.
- HOC: Emotional Armoring: We put on our Armour for a reason, usually because we have learned how to protect ourselves. At a different time in your life, you may have needed that Armour, do you truly need it now? Do you need it all the time? Are you able to let it down when you want to? This clearing is about giving you back your choice of when to protect yourself and when to become vulnerable.
- HOC: Happiness and Peace: Now we are getting down to business! Isn’t this what we are all after? What a strange thought that what so many of us want is peace, yet when we get too close it to it we somehow miss it. You may be surprised when you find out what’s blocking you in this area.
- HOC: Self Responsibility: It’s a challenge to take responsibility for our emotions. They can feel as though they are coming at us from the outside and we have no control over them. Recognizing our role in how we experience our feelings is fundamental to finding our emotional stability.
- HOC: Loving all Parts: We are made up of many parts. Some of our parts are the various roles we play. We create other parts during times of trauma to help us continue to function in our daily lives even though we cannot make sense of what has happened. Healing ourselves is all about loving all of who we are. This can be a tall order if we have learned to believe that parts of us are dirty, bad, ugly or worthless. What I know is that we are divinity in the flesh, and all of our parts are part of us, we have created them. They are who they are because they love us and are doing all they know how to do, to love us. Once we understand this, we can communicate with them in ways that help them know how better to serve us, and we know more ways to love them.
- HOC: Anger/Fear Triggers: This cluster is focusing on how we react to situations that remind us of past experiences that are similar in some way. For example, your partner asks you to take out the garbage. You feel angry, yet intellectually you know it was a reasonable request. Upon reflection you might discover that you got hit or worse, as a child because you innocently forgot to do your chores a few times. As we become more aware of our triggers, we can address the original pain rather than targeting the current reminder of that old pain.
The following items are not included in the package price, however, if you order any of them along with your package, you can save money, just as you do with our 3 or more Special.
- HOC: Depression: If you have clinical depression, this is a complex issue. The bottom line to your healing is to recognize that YOU are choosing to be depressed. That doesn’t mean it’s your fault, or that you just love to be miserable, it does mean that you have the power to change how you feel. Depression has two main roots: Self pity and stuffing feelings. I used to suffer, for years, from very severe depression. It is a symptom of other emotional pain. This clearing can make a serious dent in those beliefs that are keeping you stuck.
- HOC: Anxiety: Fear has many faces and anxiety is a popular one. If you are choosing fear, you are missing out on some great sunny days. Courage is not about being fearless, being brave is not about being fearless. Looking fear right in the face and going toe-to-toe with it is how we spell courage. Start small, and keep pushing through the fear. Clearing anxiety is about trusting yourself and taking one leap of faith after another.